Monday, January 9, 2017

Welcome Back!

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to school! I hope everyone had a wonderful break! I know I enjoyed it very much! This year I am going to try and post more on this blog! I hope everyone is enjoying this! 


Our first day back from break we decided that it was a good idea to get some of the wiggles out! Man did they get the wiggles out! These kids loved playing with the parachute! 



Our other ones friends and the twos friends even came out and played with us!


As you can see going under the parachute was the best part!


Look how high it is!


All of our friends loved this so much! Looks like we are going to have to do this again... soon! 


I did not get any pictures but our friends even loved being on top of the parachute and we pulled them down the gym. 



No comments:

Post a Comment